Made of 34 mm thick Styrodur sheets, both sides with approx. 3 mm thick HPL laminates with relief surface. Total thickness of the composite 40 mm. The lower and upper edges are seamlessly coated with laser edgeband. On the sides, they are provided with an edge made of recycled material in a wood look. Wall connections are made with aluminium U-profiles 17 x 30 mm with 10 mm shadow gap.
Same material as front walls. Flush-mounted and rebated with an edge made of recycled material in a wood look. Underneath and above the edges are coated with laser edgeband. Rubber seal on lock side for silent closing.
Made of 30 mm panels which consist of a 24 mm high-strength waterproof PU-core with 3 mm HPL panels on both sides. The panels are coated all around with laser edgeband. Wall and front connections are made with aluminium U-profiles 17 x 30 mm. All side and partition walls are butted from 129 cm and stabilized with a support feet and cover profile.
Choice of laminate
With this version you can choose a variety of laminates at extra charge.
The design 40 FN cubicle is an elegant and high-quality design system with maximum functionality and value. The flush look without protruding edges and profiles, rebated doors with with a recycling-strip in a wood look and an almost unlimited range of colours and surfaces make it the flagship of our WC cubicles.
WET AREA FN
- Made of 34 mm thick Styrodur sheets, both sides with approx
- 3 mm thick HPL laminates with relief surface
- Total thickness of the composite 40 mm
- Edges made of recycled material in a wood look and laser edgeband
- Suitable for highest demands in wet areas
Concealed hinge system as standard equipment. Invisible when doors are closed.This system ensures an absolutely flush room concept, which meets the requirements in modern architecture.
Seamless laser edging
- Perfect look
- More durable than conventional edges
- Suitable for normal use in dry areas
- Laser welding without conventional hot melt adhesive
- Significantly better adhesion
- No visual joint between edge and panel
- Meets the highest quality requirements
- Less sensitive to dirt than conventional edges