The 30 mm thick panel is composed of a 24 mm thick, high-strength and water-resistant recycled core with a 3 mm laminate layer on both sides. All visible edges are seamlessly coated with laser edging. An all-round aluminium cover profile, 43 x 20 mm, which runs across the entire frontside, ensures the system is extremely stable. In the area of the wall connections, this is provided with aluminium cover caps to achieve a clean finish. Wall connections with aluminium U-profiles 33 x 30 mm are used to compensate for structural unevenness.
Made of the same material as the frontside and impact-resistant. All visible edges are seamlessly coated with laser edging. All corners and edges are rounded to a radius of 3 mm. Door stop profile made of aluminium 38 x 18 mm, with inserted rubber seal on the lock side to ensure quiet closing of the door.
Made of the same material as the frontside. All visible edges are seamlessly coated with laser edging. The cubicle is fixed to the wall and frontside with a U-profile, 33 x 30 mm.
Do you need equipment for dry and wet areas and want to fit out the rooms in the same styles? Our NR wet area system is totally waterproof and is visually identical to the RW dry area system. The perfect concept for a uniform appearance.
- The 30 mm thick panel is composed of a 24 mm thick, high-strength and water-resistant recycled core with a 3 mm laminate layer on both sides
- Partition walls partly made of water-resistant hard foam
- Suitable for high demands in wet areas
Seamless laser edging
- Perfect look
- More durable than conventional edges
- Suitable for normal use in dry areas
- Laser welding without conventional hot melt adhesive
- Significantly better adhesion
- No visual joint between edge and panel
- Meets the highest quality requirements
- Less sensitive to dirt than conventional edges